Forums Frontpage Headlines New Music Movies TV Shows MorrisVideos Register Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ThatHustle.com > News & Discussions > Hip-Hop Talk

Hip-Hop Talk Discuss the latest in the Hip-Hop Industry.
Rap Lyrics

Share submit to reddit LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009

Exclamation Is Trouble Brewing in the South?? Young Jeezy- "23, 24 " [Gucci Mane & OJ Da Juiceman Diss]

Damn!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-16-2009

Default Re: Is Trouble Brewing in the South?? Young Jeezy- "23, 24 " [Gucci Mane & OJ Da Juiceman Diss]

Last night (June 15) Young Jeezy leaked a song targeting fellow Atlanta rappers Gucci Mane and OJ Da Juiceman.

On the track, titled “24-23,” Jeezy first takes aim at his longtime rival Gucci.
“I’m on my Louie shit today/ fuck some Gucci, mane,” he spit. “These niggas still on my dick/ they like some groupies, mane/Can’t keep they lips closed/ they worse than coochies, mane/ And that fruity looking stupid/ like some Coogi, mane/ Let you trick me off these streets/ you must be stupid, mane/ Tell him this ain’t what he want/ not the boy Snow/ But between me and you/ I think the boy slow.”

He then takes aim at Gucci’s friend OJ. “Straight shots to the head, fuck some juice, man,” he added. “Next to real n—-s in the city who got the juice, mane. these n—-s talking bout the work but what they prove, mane. Y’all know these n—-s really clowns but I’m the truth, mane. And this is what you goin’ for then what’s the use, mane. Tell him this ain’t what he want, not the boy Snow. But between me and you, I think them boys slow.”

When XXLMag.com reached out to both OJ and Gucci’s management for comment, the current XXL cover stars said: “We not feeding in to that. We getting money.”

The Snowman has a controversial history with Gucci. Back in 2005 Jeezy put out several diss songs against the rapper, claiming he was not paid sufficiently for his appearance on Gucci’s hit single, “So Icey.” Gucci alleged that Jeezy went as far as putting a hit out on him, which many believe lead to Mane killing a man – rumored to be a Jeezy associate - in self-defense. Since ’05 there have been no other incidents between the two rappers.

Ironically all three MCs are set to play two shows together this weekend, 102 Jamz’s SuperJam In North Carolina and Hot 107’s Birthday Bash in A-town.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-16-2009
Im Bacckkk

Rep Power: 105 iRod runs thathustleiRod runs thathustleiRod runs thathustleiRod runs thathustleiRod runs thathustleiRod runs thathustleiRod runs thathustleiRod runs thathustleiRod runs thathustleiRod runs thathustleiRod runs thathustle

Default Re: Is Trouble Brewing in the South?? Young Jeezy- "23, 24 " [Gucci Mane & OJ Da Juiceman Diss]

lmfao they dont want none of Jeezy man. ps that track was hot.
Old 06-16-2009
ThatHustle Squad

Rep Power: 10 -TJ- is hustlin everyday-TJ- is hustlin everyday-TJ- is hustlin everyday-TJ- is hustlin everyday-TJ- is hustlin everyday-TJ- is hustlin everyday-TJ- is hustlin everyday-TJ- is hustlin everyday-TJ- is hustlin everyday-TJ- is hustlin everyday-TJ- is hustlin everyday

“We not feeding in to that. We getting money.”

That is the most weak defense i've ever heard.
Old 06-18-2009
ThatHustle Squad OG

Rep Power: 13 Hustla is hustlin everydayHustla is hustlin everydayHustla is hustlin everydayHustla is hustlin everydayHustla is hustlin everydayHustla is hustlin everydayHustla is hustlin everydayHustla is hustlin everydayHustla is hustlin everydayHustla is hustlin everydayHustla is hustlin everyday

I live in tha south
Old 06-18-2009
ThatHustle Squad

Rep Power: 7 tacoWithcheese is pushin weighttacoWithcheese is pushin weighttacoWithcheese is pushin weighttacoWithcheese is pushin weighttacoWithcheese is pushin weighttacoWithcheese is pushin weighttacoWithcheese is pushin weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapFan159 View Post
I live in tha south
next to all the retirement folks....
Old 06-18-2009
Native American

Rep Power: 7 .Kronik NDN. is hustlin hard.Kronik NDN. is hustlin hard.Kronik NDN. is hustlin hard.Kronik NDN. is hustlin hard.Kronik NDN. is hustlin hard.Kronik NDN. is hustlin hard.Kronik NDN. is hustlin hard.Kronik NDN. is hustlin hard.Kronik NDN. is hustlin hard

ohhh nooo not the south..... fuck the south, west coast hip hop is alot better, im from the east coast tho :)

-

Old 06-23-2009
ThatHustle Squad OG

Rep Power: 13 Hustla is hustlin everydayHustla is hustlin everydayHustla is hustlin everydayHustla is hustlin everydayHustla is hustlin everydayHustla is hustlin everydayHustla is hustlin everydayHustla is hustlin everydayHustla is hustlin everydayHustla is hustlin everydayHustla is hustlin everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoWithcheese View Post
next to all the retirement folks....
God damn....you must be some sort of psychic.