Forums Frontpage MorrisVideos *VIP* Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ThatHustle.com > News & Discussions > World News

World News Articles, interviews, raw footage and breaking news.

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2012
Owner / Administrator

Rep Power: 96 MorrisBX runs thathustleMorrisBX runs thathustleMorrisBX runs thathustleMorrisBX runs thathustleMorrisBX runs thathustleMorrisBX runs thathustleMorrisBX runs thathustleMorrisBX runs thathustleMorrisBX runs thathustleMorrisBX runs thathustleMorrisBX runs thathustle

Wow Th April 27 - George Zimmerman's website collects staggering $200,000 in donations in only two weeks

April 27 - George Zimmerman's website collects staggering $200,000 in donations in only two weeks - ThatHustle.com

George Zimmerman appears for a bond hearing with his attorney Mark O'Mara earlier this month.

George Zimmerman's amateurish website was only online for two weeks, but it collected a staggering $200,000 in donations, his lawyer said Thursday.

Zimmerman launched the site on April 9, two days before he was arrested and charged with murder for shooting Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black Florida teenager.

On the site, he portrayed himself as a victim of racial politics and asked “my supporters” to send funds for his living and legal expenses.

“In talking to George after I was trying to shut down his full Internet presence, he asked me what to do with his PayPal accounts,” Zimmerman lawyer Mark O’Mara told CNN’s Anderson Cooper. “I asked him what he was talking about, and he said . . . there was about $204,000 that had come in to date.”

Source: NY Daily News