Digital Tutors - Introduction to Camera Animation in Softimage 2011 ?
Digital Tutors - Introduction to Camera Animation in Softimage 2011
English | VP6F 782x646 | MP3 96 kbps | 557 MB
In this collection of lessons we will learn about the fundamentals of camera animation in Softimage.
This course will provide you with a foundation for camera animation in Softimage. We'll cover everything from creating turntables, to techniques we can use to add more entertainment to our shots by camera animation alone. We'll learn various ways we can rig cameras and even discuss shot composition to make sure the audience knows who the significant players and objects of interest are in our scene. By the end, you'll have the knowledge you need to animate the camera confidently, producing results that can captivate an audience.
Lesson Outline (15 lessons)
1. Introduction and Project Overview
2. Understanding the Renderable Border in Softimage
3. Creating a Turntable Animation
4. Camera Rigs
5. Animating a Fly-through
6. Animating the Camera to Follow a Dynamic Action
7. Creating Subtle Camera Animations
8. Completing our Subtle Camera Animation
9. Animating Camera shakes
10. Camera Cuts and Close-ups
11. Shot Continuity
12. The Vertigo Effect
13. Choosing Meaningful Camera Angles
14. The Rule of Thirds
15. The Triangular Composition